Translate

Sunday, June 16, 2013

A Personal Update

Just wanted to give you all a little update as to what is going on. Seems everything is hitting me all at once right now. First, a few of the good things. My sweetheart will be here in about 48 hours from now! I can't wait to have him here in my arms!. It's been a long wait and I am so excited the wait is finally over. Also, I am maintaining my 4.0 in school! Yay me! But with the good, comes the bad. I found out a few days ago that what I was hoping was kidney stones is actually a tumor in my bladder. I will be going in for more testing and discussing the options with the Drs, but I am trying to stay positive, and I am so glad my honey will be here to help. Again, I am sorry that this suddenly dropped from a daily blog. I will be trying to update as much as possible. Love to all.

Burly Bear Chris

No comments: