Translate

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

So It Has Been A While...

I know, I know. It has been quite a while since I posted anything here. I apologize for that. I have been going through a lot of things lately and quite honestly, my head was not into writing. Since I last blogged I have been told I definitely have a tumor in my bladder and surgery is the only option. I am not supposed to go under anesthesia but I have no choice, so surgery is scheduled in the coming weeks. I have been debating if I should mention this here for quite a while and this is why I have not written as well. I promised that I would write about things in my life and how I view them, but at the same time, I don't want others to think I am only writing for sympathy either. So I will be updating on the progress here and there, but I will not make the topic my main focus.
On a brighter note, my sweetie came to visit for three glorious weeks and was there with me when I needed him. I miss him terribly since he left, but can not wait to see him again soon. Love you my honey bunny.
Love to all.

Burly Bear Chris

No comments: