Translate

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Crazy Stats!

So I check on mt blog this morning as I usually do and was hit with a pleasant, yet confusing stat. Over 400 hits this morning at 6 am. WOW! That is like 4 times my average daily hit! I am still not sure as to why, by hey, not going to look a gift horse in the mouth as they say. What is also surprising is when I look into it more, all the hits are on one blog. http://burlybloggingbear.blogspot.com/2013/01/bear-hug.html Also, all the hits come from Taiwan. I am not affiliated with any advertising or with and monetary compensation for this blog what-so-ever. This blog is purely a labor of love for me. So when I see the numbers go up like that I find it exciting and rewarding! I only hope you all get as much from reading it as I do writing it. So thank you to all my regular readers and welcome to all my new ones! Love to all.

Burly Bear Chris

No comments: