Translate

Monday, April 8, 2013

Love Across The Miles.

So a while back I had written out my coming out story. In that story I had left off with the break up  with my long distance relationship. Well a little update. We both dated for a while, but each of us quickly realized we were giving up on something that we would not find again. After a lot of soul searching and apologies we have gotten back together. We have been friends for nearly 8 years. We have seen each other through break ups, and pit falls. We have celebrated accomplishments and milestones. No one knows me like he does. All this while never actually meeting in person. Well, that is about to change. After all these years, in just 10 weeks we will be meeting face to face. Over the coming weeks I will be postings updates about the things I am doing to prepare for his arrival, and the emotions that are building. While he is here, I may switch gears a bit and start with a Vlog of the time together. Stay tuned as Arv and I bridge our love across the miles. Love to all.

Burly Bear Chris

No comments: