Translate

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Love Across The Miles Continued

The countdown to Arv's arrival continues! In less than 69 days he will be here! The tickets are bought and the anticipation grows! I cannot express enough how excited I am. This meeting has been 8 years in the making. As he and I chat, I know he feels just as excited. But just as nervous. I play out our meeting in the airport in my head so often and so many ways. I want it to be perfect! There is so much I want to show him while he is here. I want him to not only see where I live, meet my friends, and experience the things I enjoy, but to experience the things that he enjoys, and for him to see the things he wants to see. I feel like a little boy counting the days to Christmas. But him coming here is better than any gift ever found under the tree, that is for sure! So much to do to get ready! So any of you out there have any advice for making this trip special? Let me know! Love to all!

Burly Bear Chris

No comments: