Translate

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Lazy Days

I have to apologize to you guys. Today was the beginning of my spring break and, well, I was just plain ol' lazy! I stayed in bed and caught up on Big Bang Theory since I had missed all of last season with classes. I promised, to myself more than anyone else, that I would blog daily, so I thought I would keep you all up to date on some posts that will be coming soon. The countdown continues until Arv's visit and I get more and more excited everyday. My beautiful niece's birthday is this week! Gay teen suicide is on the rise and what we can do to help prevent it. And I want to do a post on more effective ways of handling the Gay Marriage Vs Religion debates. Look for all of these in the coming days. Sorry for taking the day off, but I needed to recharge my batteries. Love to all.

Burly Bear Chris

No comments: