Translate

Saturday, March 9, 2013

A Plea To You

As some of you may know, I recently went back to school to get my degree I started many years ago. I have been super excited to get back into studying, writing papers, and all the fun of education. And no, that is not sarcastic, I really do love learning. Its probably the one thing that has always come easy for me. What that means however is that I will not have all the time in the world I once did to keep up my blog to the "Post-a-Day" schedule I promised myself and to you. So here is my plea to you, my readers. I could really use your help in a few ways. The first is topics. Send me your suggestions for topics. when my mind gets locked into writing a paper for school, I tend to get tunnel vision on that topic and my mind goes blank in thinking up one for the blog. In later classes, there may be some I can use for both, but for now, they are rather dull and not worth repeating here. lol. The second way you can help is if there is anyone out there who would like to be a guest blogger for a day, let me know. I will be glad to feature you on here. The third way you can help is to interact, I can see the statistics that there are quite a few of you out there reading these blogs everyday, but virtually no comments on this page. I value your opinions and would be excited to see them so don't be shy. Anyway, I have to get back to more homework, so please, consider my plea. Love to all.

Burly Bear Chris

No comments: