Translate

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Seriously, I'm Surrounded By Idiots!

I am so sick and tired of applying myself and learning the truth about things, only to be out numbered by stupid, ignorant, lazy dumbasses who see something in a meme, or a chain letter and instantly think it is there obligation to share with the world because, What harm if it is not true?" I will tell you the harm. The harm is you might as well hang a huge sign over your head that says, "Too stupid to know better, bend me over and screw me!" You are sending out the message that you are either completely ignorant to the fact that there are people who make stuff up just to scare them, or you are just too damn lazy to care. Turn off the damn TV and pick up a newspaper people! Educate yourself! Do not rely on other's to do it for you. It is now to the point I am going to start cutting people out of my life as I don't need the stress of having to think for them too. Okay, I need a cup of coffee, that is all for now. Love to (almost) all.

Burly Bear Chris

No comments: