Translate

Monday, March 11, 2013

Movie Review: Oz The Great And Powerful

So I went to see Oz The Great And Powerful this last weekend. I had been patiently waiting for this movie to come out and when was asked if I wanted to go, I said yes before the question was finished. I am a fan of all things Oz. From the 1939 release well all know and love, to Wicked, both book and musical form, and now comes Oz The Great And Powerful, and well, let me just say......Wow! I loved it! I wasn't sure what to expect as far as the storyline with this one, but I loved the direction it took. The set designs were fabulous! The special effects were amazing, and the casting is just perfect! You could not pick a better cast. I want to go in depth with the movie and discuss the nuances but I will not spoil it for anyone. If you have seen it and want to talk about it, then sent me a message and we can outside the blog. If you have not seen it, then you really should go see it! Now, I will say this. If you can't decide between 3D or Standard viewings, I felt there was not enough 3D effects to make it a "Must See In 3D" movie, so enjoy the savings and see the standard. Love to all.

Burly Bear Chris

No comments: