Translate

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Celebrate The Little Things

Its the first Weekaversary on my blog!! Yay! Its been a great week and I think I am off to a good start. I want to thank those who have read, and commented, on my posts be it here or sent to my email. This blog is a labor of love. I have always enjoyed writing but been way too critical of myself to let others see. This blog is helping be a bit more courageous in putting myself out there for the world to see. I couldn't be more elated with the positive feedback I have received from some of you. Thank you for the support. Now I won't be celebrating every week, so don't worry, lol, but I felt this week was a huge mile marker and wanted to pay it respect. I want to thank Becky, who really encouraged me to begin this blog and even helped with the name.  I want to thank Dick, who is always the first to read a new post and share it with others. I want to thank the more then 300 people in 10 different countries who have taken the time to glance at my Chrisisms. My goal remains the same, at least one post a day, and feel the discipline is helping me from going crazy and keeps me focused. I have received messages about some posts that have really spoken to a few of you and that truly makes me happy that we were able to connect in such a way. So keeping this short and sweet, thank you! Look forward to sharing many more thoughts and stories with you! Love to all!

Burly Bear Chris

No comments: