Translate

Thursday, December 13, 2012

That beotch be crazy!

What if I were to tell you that, as you were leaving (Insert Name Here) Coffee, and standing there, outside the door, is this woman. All of a sudden out of nowhere, she starts screaming, "You don't know who the fuck you are dealing with!". No one is around. Its only you and her. "I'm not the hoe, bitch, you're the hoe!" she continues. What would you do? Talk to her? Yell back at her? Hell no! You would get the HELL out of there in a hurry thinking to yourself, "That beotch be crazy!" Right?
Why the scenario? What is my point? Well, it is simply this. When I open my wall on Facebook, or whatever social media I am using at the time, and I see a post like this, not directed at anyone, just some random thing a "friend" is ranting about, I get that same mental image I just described. And I really do think to myself, "This beotch be crazy!" And the last thing I want to do is get into a discussion as to who, what, where and why she is. I am going to high tail it out by hitting the "ignore" button. If you are truly mad at someone, put it in a message to them. No one else needs to see your business. (Unless you are a hot guy with no pants, then by all means, show me your business.) If you are upset and looking for a shoulder or ear to attach to, then say, "Having a bad day, need someone to talk to." But under no circumstances is it socially acceptable, public or cyber, to act like a crazy beotch. Anyway, I thought I would start with a short and simple rant. Always willing to hear your thoughts and comments on the subject.

Burly Bear Chris

No comments: