Translate

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Happy New Year?

Its that time of year again. The end of one year and the beginning of another. Several of us pick January 1st to begin many of the things we put off. We then justify this procrastination by calling them our "New Year's Resolutions." But honestly, how many of us keep to these resolutions? We choose the 1st like its some magical day and that if we choose to start changing our lives on that day, we can not fail! Bullshit. We are just a bunch of lazy people who put off what we can to the last minute. Lets be honest. When was the last time you made a resolution and actually kept it all year long? Lets not fool ourselves. I say if it is worth making a resolution for, then its ready to start the moment you think of it. Lets quit putting off to tomorrow what we can do today. So no more New Years Resolutions for me. When I want to make a change, I will make it then and there. How many of you have already chose theirs? Are you willing to do it now rather then wait 3 days? Leave me a message about what they are in when you will start. Love to all.

Burly Bear Chris

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I made one last year and I stuck to it! I lost 49 pounds and I am still going. Resolutions are not "Bull Shit" for all of us brother dear.