Translate

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Hi and Welcome

Hi there and welcome to my Blog! At the encouragement of my friends who get a kick out of my opinions and witticisms, especially Becky (wink), I have started this blog. In here you will find a very eclectic assortment of topics and  some may not be suitable for those easily offended, My intent for writing this is not only for amusement, but perhaps to get the cranial juices flowing, the nerve endings firing, the excitement building until, BOOM, a thought and opinion is born. Hence the title of this blog. This is just the beginning, and I have opinions and musings on, well, just about everything, so it won't be long until this starts to take shape. If you like something you see or read, please by all means, share with your friends. And if you disagree with something, then please, by all means, feel free to engage me in conversation. I will gladly have friendly debates, but not insults. So again, welcome, and don't forget to subscribe.

Chris AKA BurlyBear

4 comments:

dick said...

I like to read

Unknown said...

That's good! Do you like to color too?

dick said...

Yes....I do...

Unknown said...

Me too, but I tend to go out of the lines. ;)