Translate

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Happy 1 Monthiversary!

As I stated a few weeks ago, it is important to celebrate the small things too so with that, Happy Monthiversary! It has been 1 month since starting this blog and , wow, what fun it has been!. It has been amazing to me to see and watch the statistics for this blog so I thought I would share some of them with you today.

  • At the time of writing this, the blog has had 1193 page views!
  • I have had traffic from all over the world with the top countries being: 
    United States

    Sweden

    Germany

    Japan

    Czech Republic

    France

    Austria

    Spain

    South Korea

    Canada

  • Firefox is the most popular browser with Chrome and IE tied for 2nd
  • Windows is the top operating system with iPhone and Linux tied for 2nd and Macintosh a distant 4th
  • "Do You Believe In Magic" has been the most popular post thus far
  • The date with the most traffic has been January 9th


So where do you fall in the stats? Let me know and if you agree with the others on what your favorite post has been. So Happy Montiversary readers! Your support keeps me going. Love to all!

Burly Bear Chris

No comments: