Translate

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I Wish I Could....Protect Everyone I Love

Sometimes I wish I were invincible. Able to cover the ones I love so no harm can come to them. It hurts me so much to see them in pain. In fear. In frustration. I want to shield them and take the pains away from them. But I can not always do that. I am not immortal. I do my best to help others. But I am often left with the feeling I wish I could do more. I often put the needs of others first, and that never bothers me. I never mind the sacrifices because the smile on a loved ones face is far better then anything else. But seeing the pain in their eyes, or hearing the frustration in their voices haunts me. I never want them to hide these feelings from me, for I can sense them anyway. I may look like this worn out umbrella in the end, but I would do it all over again. I will always fight for them. I just wish I could do more. Love to all.

Burly Bear Chris

No comments: