Translate

Thursday, January 31, 2013

I Wish I Could....Travel

I wish I could just pack my bags and travel the world. There are so many places I would love to visit and see. Thanks to the Internet, I have been able to travel vicariously through talking to so many people from so many different countries, but it is not the same. I want to see these places with my own eyes. I want to take a double-decker bus in London. By gondola in the Venice Canals. By train through Germany. By rickshaw in Japan. Or even get in a car and drive across The United States. I simply find it fascinating to see and experience different lands, cultures, foods, customs and traditions. I want to see the rolling green hillsides of Ireland. I want to taste an authentic Swedish Meatball in Sweden. I want to smell the spices of India. If it ever became possible for me to afford such trips, you can bet you sweet patootie, I am going! Where would you go? Love to all.

Burly Bear Chris

No comments: