Translate

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Its So Hard To Be This Beautiful

If I learned anything over the last year it is that it is so hard to be this beautiful. Now if you know me, you know I am taking a tongue in cheek approach to this post. There is a long list of adjectives I would use to describe myself, and beautiful is not on it. Having said that however, I fully understand that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I do not discredit that there are people out there that, fortunately for me, do find me attractive. To them I humbly say thank you. It should come as no surprise to you that there is a sub culture of people that find big people like myself as beautiful. This sub culture is often referred to as the Chub/Chaser community, but I do not particularly like that moniker. When I hear "Chub" I think of a tube of ground beef found at the supermarket and when I hear "Chaser" I think of a creeper stalking his prey. Hopefully as we evolve a new and better descriptive moniker will come, but for now, it is what it is. Now I am comfortable with who and what I am. I am a big hairy gay male. I am a Burly Bear. And I understand that there are guys out there that admire that about me. What I do not care for, however, are the guys that only see a big guys belly as a sex organ. No more then a piece of meat to get them off. That belly is attached to a human being. Someone with a brain. Someone with a heart. Someone with feelings. I understand the laws of attraction and I know that physical characteristics play a major role in them. But I am not a sex doll. I am not put here on this planet simply for your pleasure. I find it unfortunate that there are some guys that seek validation by allowing other guys to treat them as such. As well as woman who do the same. Its not the way to find someone who is going to treat you as an equal. They are not going to appreciate who you are, only what you are. I don't know how many times I have seen women post a picture of their cleavage all out there and whining why they can't find a guy who doesn't like them for more than sex. You reap what you sew. Let's face it. We are all sexual beings. It is a natural instinct we all share. And yes, there are times when we all get the urge to seek it out. But I am not fooling myself into thinking that the guy who asks if I will cam 2 cam with him in the first 5 minutes of meeting will ever want me for anything more. Its the one that spends the time getting to know me. The one that waits til the second or third time we chat to ask if we could Skype. And even when we do, its so we can see each others face, look into each others eyes and really get to know each other. That is when I know I have met someone who sees me as more then a belly. So for those reading this wondering why they have not found someone who wants them for the person they are, not the thing they are, ask yourself, "What am I putting out there?" Love To All!!

Burly Bear Chris.

1 comment:

dick said...

sadly from some...beauty is better than brains....