Translate

Monday, January 7, 2013

The Social Butterfly

So just how social are you? I am simply amazed at how many social networks there are these days. What amazes me more are the numbers of people who seen to be able to juggle them all! I can't keep up! I have a twitter, I see less of it then I do my Dentist. Then there's Facebook, YouTube, Flicker, Biggercity, and on and on and on..... Whew! I am exhausted just trying to remember each one let alone my user names and passwords for each one. I don't know how anyone does it! Kudos to those that can. I have my standard go to's such as Facebook and of course, here, my blog that I see everyday. Then it seems I go in spurts. I will get addicted to YouTube for a while, then switch to Tumblr for a bit, then onto to the next. I really have no life to speak of either, so it is not a matter of having time, but rather patience. I am simply amazed at my friends that are busy people, working several hours a day, and yet they keep track of each and every one of their accounts. I wish I knew their secrets. I was talking with a friend about this envy and he said to consider myself lucky that most of these people are simply addicted to their social medias. I could see his point to some extent, but there has to be something they are getting from it in order to be addicted in the first place, no? I don't know if its healthy or not, I don't have any sort of medical degree, but I do think that it is a good thing that more then ever people are talking to other people. Granted in an Ideal situation it would be better to have the same connection with those closer such as neighbors, but isn't it good to have a net of friends that you connect with? Of like minded individuals who understand you? Maybe I am just hoping for the best in an idealistic approach to the social networking system, but that is just my opinion. I could go on about this, but I am sure you have other networks to get to. ;) What are your thoughts? Love to all.

Burly Bear Chris

No comments: