Translate

Friday, February 1, 2013

I Wish I Could....Inspire

The purpose of this blog is not only to put my thoughts and opinions out for the world to see, but to inspire others to do the same. I want to get people to read my thoughts and formulate their own. Even if its not the same as mine, its good to think, contemplate and comment. I also hope to show that its okay for people to be who they are. Don't hide what makes you different but to feature it. Its those things that make us different that makes life interesting. Imagine if we were all the same. There would be no need for conversation. No need for entertainment. No need for choices. How dreary would that be? I also want to inspire others to bring up topics are their own. Comment to be something you would like to get my opinion on. I look forward to seeing and reading all your ideas. Love to all.

Burly Bear Chris

No comments: