Translate

Saturday, February 9, 2013

I'm A Happy Coffee Addict!

My sister just sent me a new coffee. Caffeine Explosion! I can't wait to try it! I don't have a WinCo Foods near where I live and they seem to have the best seasonal coffees. Luckily I have a sister who feeds my coffee addiction by sending me some! So far she has sent me: Chocolate Covered Banana, Chocolate Bunny, Eggnog, Caramel Brulee, Rum Vanilla, Gingerbread, Peppermint Cream and Caffeine Explosion. And each one has been just as good if not better than the first! If you are fortunate to live near a WinCo, you need to check out their selections. I also love to experiment with the flavors trying them hot, iced, mixed with coffee liqueurs, and no matter how I make it, it is delicious! So thanks Michele! If you guys know of any other good sources of coffee, let me know, but keep in mind, I have caviar taste and a paper plate budget. lol. Love to all.

Burly Bear Chris

No comments: