Translate

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Just One Of Those Days

You ever have one of those days that within an hour of getting up, you regret getting out of bed? Yeah, me too. Today is one of them. Seems nothing is going right so far today. Woke up to a shelf unit collapsing, knocking over a side table, stubbing my toe and spilling water everywhere trying to make coffee. So how do you handle days like that? What I usually end up doing is first, swear a lot, then, go find my happy place. For me, that is sitting here, at the computer, typing away, sipping my finally made coffee and wondering where to begin in cleaning up the mess around me. I am fighting the urge to crawl back into bed and just pull the covers over my head until the do over fairy comes, but, yeah, that's not gonna happen. Now that my coffee is done I guess I should get to work so today's post is short, but would love to hear what you would so with a day like this. Leave your comments below. Love to all.

Burly Bear Chris

No comments: