Translate

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Top Ten Songs I Love To Hate

Everyone has them. Those songs that you just can not stand but the moment you one, it is stuck in your head forever! Yeah I have quite a few like that, so today I bring you: The Top Ten Songs I Love To Hate!
  • 9. LMFAO - Sexy and I Know It

  • 8. Friday - Rebecca Black - Official Music Video
  • 7. Aqua - Barbie Girl
  • 6.  The Gummy Bear Song

  • 3.  Adele - Rolling In The Deep
  • 2.  Taylor Swift - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
And number 1.............
  • 1.  PSY - GANGNAM STYLE (강남스타일) M/V
I am sure some of you will disagree with my list and, you know, that's okay. Everyone has their own style and tastes. What songs would appear on your top ten? Feel free to comment. Love to all.

Burly Bear Chris

1 comment:

dick said...

How.can you game adele?