Translate

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

What I Find Sexy

I am often asked what I find sexy or what I am attracted to in another man. I often dread this question as there are so many things that catch my eye. After careful consideration, I have finally made a list of the top 5 things that attract my attention.


  1. Eyes. I love a set of eyes that are expressive, smoldering and are honest. Color is of no importance, as long as they are true windows to the soul.      
  2. Sensitivity and Compassion. Its sexy as all hell when a man worries about the feelings of others.
  3. Legs. I know, superficial, and not really important, but I love a little fur on legs. 
  4. Honesty. Nothing can make an attractive man turn ugly like a lie. 
  5. Intelligence. I am not saying he has to be a rocket scientist or anything. But at least have a passion for learning and sharing ideas.

Well that is my top five things I notice first in another guy. How does this list compare to yours? Share you list with me below in the comments. Love to all.

Burly Bear Chris

1 comment:

dick said...

Im a legs guy too...big thick ones are sooo hot...