Translate

Monday, February 4, 2013

Top Ten Things Not To Say On A First Date

If Dave can do them, so can I. Although some are funny, these will be actual experiences though.  I bring you my first Top Ten list with: Top Ten Things Not To Say On A First Date!

  • 10. My ex and I split because he was always nagging me to get a job and help pay for things. 
  • 9. Considering your size, you are pretty cute.
  • 8. My boyfriend is going to love you.
  • 7. Sorry I'm late. My first date took longer then I expected.
  • 6. Is it ok to stay at your place tonight? I am kinda of without a place right now.
  • 5. I don't know what it is, but I always end up cheating on my boyfriends.
  • 4. Will you carry me on your shoulders?
  • 3. I thought you would be good for at least sex, but turns out you are a pretty nice guy too.
  • 2. Wow, you really don't eat as much as I thought you would.
  • 1. You're better then my real dad.


There you go, the top terrible things I have heard on a first date. What are somethings you guys have heard? Leave a comment and let me know. Love to all.

Burly Bear Chris

No comments: