Translate

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Who Is Your Celebrity Crush?

I think we all have crushes on one or more celebrities. Someone who we would never have a chance at and even if we did, we would faint before anything happened anyway. Here are a few of mine. Don't judge me. lol. 
Ben Browder. I first came across Ben while watching Farscape with my ex. There is just something about the mixture of his sexy voice, his gorgeous eyes and rugged manliness. Then when he guest starred on Dr Who in "A Town Called Mercy", I drooled the entire episode!
George Eads. Do they come any sexier? I don't think so! There is something about his mannerisms and the way he carries himself you just know this hunk is a passionate and intense lover!
Mike O'Malley. ever since first catching sight of Mike on Yes Dear, I have had a bit of a crush on him. Here is a guy that I can picture doing anything a rugged, masculine man's man can do, then turn around and be the best cuddler in the world.
Well there is a few of my Celebrity crushes. Probably not what you expected, but you should know by now, you never know what to expect from me. haha. Who are some of your crushes? Leave comments below and see if anyone agrees with you. Love to all.

Burly Bear Chris

No comments: